I got the Essure back in 2008 and I’m getting more increasingly concerned about it. I have had more problems with infections since I’ve had this done than I’ve ever had in my life. The doctor said that the Essure will or should not effect the amount of infections. However, I fail to believe this. I am greatly considering having it removed because I have a large amount of discomfort and fears about this birth control. I suppose if I follow female intuition I better get this removed. Do you have any advice for me?
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure placed in September 2011. Shortly after I had the procedure done I started having pain and bleeding. I bled for months at a time. They tried hormone manipulation (birth […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda I'm 32 years old after having my fifth child in 2008 my doctor told me about the assure and I thought why not its easier faster and cheaper than a tubal ligation but now […]
- Nicole’s Story hi my names nicole nowaske, my doctor put these essure things inside my tubes and right after that in march 2012 I've had nothing but bacteria infections 1 after another but the obgyn […]
- Deloren’s Story I would like to no why a doctor that put it in can't take it out I been huting and in a lot of pain behind it I want it out I call doctor in Houston and they telling me they can't take […]
- Amber’s Story So I wanted to take a minute here and share my story with you ladies since i FINALLY have answers on what has pretty much destroyed my life. A little over a year ago I had the essure done. […]
- Melissa’s Story After making the decision that permanent birth control was the right decision for my life, I decided to make an appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about a tubal ligation. Only, when I got […]