I was told the same stories, and was told nothing was wrong. I never got told that there was nickle in the Essure. I have been bloated, gassy, and the feeling I’m going to throw up. I am tired, moody, and I have already gained 15 lbs in 6 months. I got the Essure in January. Also after being intimate with my fiance I bleed heavier than what I do for my period. When I am intimate it feels like there is a sharp stabbing pain. It hurts so much but all they tell me is I have a sensitive cervix. I have read on many stories that it’s not the case.I have read I’m not the only one going through this pain. Plus the cramps, I taste metal in my mouth. Oh my I just want it out!
- Christine’s Story I too have severe headaches . Pain off and on in abdomen. Moving certain ways the pain is like a sharp stabbing pain. I have Monthly bleeding that is very clotty.. Cramps after […]
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber, I am 25 years old I had the Essure procedure done almost two years ago, I wanted to get my tubes tied but my Dr convinced me that this was better it would be a faster […]
- Carrie’s Story I've had the essure for one year and a half now and ever since I've had it I have had nothing but head aches bad stomach cramps feels like metal on metal, very bad lower left and right […]
- Amanda’s Story Hello Ladies, My name is Amanda, I am 26 years old and I have three beautiful babies. (ages 5,3, and 1). After my last child, my fiance and I both decided that we were done having […]
- Casey’s Story I had an Essure procesure done in April 2014. I went for my HSG test in July and found that the right side was completely sealed but the left side was open and the coil was pierced through […]
- Dionne’s Story My Essure was put in on 11/2/2010 I had cramps for a couple of weeks constantly. I figured that that was normal . My Dr. said it would be cramping. I did go after 3 months and got my check […]