I had the essure procedure carried out in the UK a couple of years ago and i regret it every day.I had been undergoing IVF treatment and after 2 failed cycles my doctor suggested the essure technique to block my tubes as I had fluid in them and the essure would prevent the fluid leaking out. After having the procedure I went on to have another failed IVF attempt and have since given up.Every month I suffer from excruciating pain where I believe the implants are,the pain is so bad it actually takes my breath away and feels like someone is jabbing me with red hot pokers,when it comes on i actually cant move for the few seconds it is happening as the pain is so intense.My health has I believe deteriorated considerably since having the implants,I constantly feel tired and ill and this has only happened since I had the essure done.If I could I would have them out tomorrow but can’t find anywhere in the UK that does this.I wish I had researched essure fully before having the procedure as it is a decision I will regret for the rest of my life.
- Sherrisa’s Story We were undergoing infertility treatment when my fertility specialists suggested the essure due to a blocked tube which could lead to a tubular pregnancy. I was not informed of the risks […]
- Heather’s Story My name is Heather Williams, I am a 40 year old mother of three. I had the Essure implanted after my 3rd child was born in 2008. I have experienced numerous health issues since. I have […]
- Melissa’s Story I had my third daugher in february of 207, shor5ly after she was born I discussed possible long term birth control options. I was undecided if I wanted more children because I always […]
- Keyumma’s Story hi ladies my name is keyumma. i had my procedure in 2010 following two unplanned pregnancies that were high risk. i was told it was the safest for my health. i was told there might be some […]
- Tia’s Story My name is Tia, and I feel my story should be told. I had Essure done in December of 2008. I was a single mother of four at the time. My youngest was 2 months old. I made it clear to […]
- Julie’s Story Dear all, I am from the UK and I had the Essure implants in Dec 2009, it was a new procedure at my hospital and I was pressurised into having it by the gynecologist at the hospital. I had […]