I had two miscarriages which isn’t an issue since I have a boy and a girl already. I asked my doctor to tie, snip or burn my tubes I didn’t care about the recovery time, I just dont want anymore kids. I was told I was too much fat in a nice way to have it lathroscopic surgery (I had my gallbladder taken out that way 2 years prior to having surgery and I was bigger since I just had my daughter) Well she kept pushing the Essure on me, I kept thinking about it, I should’ve researched it first. I got it done and bled for about a month!!!! I keep getting bloated and that isnt going too well with me since I want to lose weight. Well I got it done in I believ June or July and it’s December and I haven’t started my period but getting the cramping I’ve had since I got this thing inserted into my tubes. I’m feeling real tired and just want to sleep for the last few days since at night I must be in some pain and not sleeping well. I’m going to the hospital tonight to see if I’m ok or not. I will keep updated on what happens from here.
- Angela’s Story After having three early loss miscarriages, and the heavy bleeding trouble I had with the last one, I decided that I was pretty much done trying to have a baby. I was 39 years old and my […]
- Holly’s Story I was forced into Essure even though I wanted my tubes tied. I was told how wonderful this procedure was, that it was 100% effective, it was not invasive, no side effects, or recovery […]
- Nikki’s Story I went to my Dr for a miscarriage. Through all the visits, over a 5 month span, i went to him with dozens of questions regarding essure. I wanted this because we knew we were done having […]
- Susanna’s Story My name is Susanna mother of 7 live children 1 miscarriage of 5 mo. Then 1 ectopic pregnancy of which lead to find a permanent solution. So scared to lose another child or die and not be […]
- Carolyn’s Story I am the mother of 3 boys, ages 13, 9, and 6 years. After the birth of our 3rd son, we decided that we were done having kids. We talked about all the options and decided to go with the […]
- Kearina’s Story After I had my daughter in March 2012, my Doctor talked me into getting the Essure instead of a Tubal, by saying that it was a much easier procedure, that there was no recovery and that it […]