My name is Susanna mother of 7 live children 1 miscarriage of 5 mo. Then 1 ectopic pregnancy of which lead to find a permanent solution. So scared to lose another child or die and not be here for the one’s I already have oldest 26 yr youngest 2 yr old twins. My doctor said Essure newest non-surgical method in and out easy, fast, 100% effective. Never told me I wasn’t a candidate since I only 1 tube due to my Ectopic pregnancy in Nov.2013. Had to recovery from 2 surgeries due to the first got infection from the tubal removal. So by March 2014 was well enough to get Essure 3 months later had my appointment to make sure my tube was blocked and it was. YES!! No more heart breaking of children not making it. But now my neck, my back, my right arm( mainly elbow), stabbing pains, taste like metal in my mouth, shocked like I’m full of static everyday, legs, blurred vision, memory loss(short term), my lower back, numbness in fingers, my toes hurt to the touch, not to mention my head aches and sex??? What sex my husband lucky to get 3-4 times a month. Is this normal?
- Robin’s Story I am Robin. I have had many complications as a woman. I had many miscarriages, 9 to be exact. I then had major surgery to have my children. After my surgery in 2006 I was blessed with my […]
- Stephanie’s Story My name is Stephanie. I am a 28 year old mother of 5 amazing girls. Pregnancies were always hard on me. I suffered 3 miscarriages by the time I concieved my fourth daughter. I was told I […]
- Angela’s Story I had two miscarriages which isn't an issue since I have a boy and a girl already. I asked my doctor to tie, snip or burn my tubes I didn't care about the recovery time, I just dont want […]
- Kimberly’s Story Five years ago I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My husband and I had been blessed with a son and had experienced a miscarriage in the past. My doctor told me about Essure and […]
- Ashley’s Story Hi my name is Ashley I live in seguin tx i have 5 beautiful children i had my essure done August 2012 after my last son i was very excited not be in a hospital or recovery simple n easy […]
- Samantha’s Story Hi Erin I'm Samantha and I'm from ky. I had the essure procedure done in 2013. After having it done I bled heavy for three months straight. Loosing clots and excruciating pelvic pain. But […]