Hi, my name is Beatrice Campbell. I was advised by my doctor of a new procedure call essure about 6 years ago. I have been living with a abdominal nightmare since 2008. I had to have the essure out patient procedure performed twice. One of my coils my body rejected. But ever since I had the procedure I have been going through bleeding uncontrollably for 7 to 12 days hospital visits, procedure after procedure until now I never thought about the procedure being a possible cause. I want the coils out now but because of insurance purposes I cannot I have to go through many stages of agony to have a hysterectomy now. I’ve been scared for many years and in pain and it’s ruining my life.I am happy to know that I am NOT alone. But I do wish it’s an, mean all the pain but I have been going through.
- Joyce’s Story hi yall Joyce Haitz im a army wife of three kids..in 2011 I went to my obgyn CAPTAIN FLAHRETTY at fort Campbell kentucky after my last child was born 2010 seeking advice on a more […]
- Sharon’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in June 2011. I was 42 then and had already had 2 stillborns and 7 miscarriages. I decide that I did not wish to risk trying again. When my OB/GYN […]
- Michelle’s Story During the pregnancy of my 2nd daughter, I asked my OB if she could tie my tubes during my c-section and she said no the hospital would not allow it. She reccommended I get the essure […]
- Jennifer’s Story I had the Essure procedure on June 3, 2014. My doctor does the procedure at the hospital and puts the patients under anesthesia. So I was knocked out through the whole procedure. I am very […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had essure placed in 2011 and from day one I have told my husband something was wrong with them ! I have severe pain in my stomach pain in my pelvic area , back pain , as well as pain in […]
- Jamie’s Story Hi my name is Jamie Arnold and I've had the essure done and I regret it. Since Ive had it, Ive had migrains like no other a heavy flow and painful cramps and stomach issues. I went to my […]