I had essure implanted in 2011. It wasn’t long until my symptoms started. Heavy periods, very painful cramps, irregular periods, lower back pains, severe headaches everyday. I had no clue what was causing all this. I eventually called my OBGYN explained my symptoms and he eventually suggested a Thermal Balloon Ebrasion. I got some relief from that but the headaches continued. Then 2015 all my symptoms reappeared ten fold! I was having 3-4 periods a month! It was like it never stopped and the symptoms never went away. I had a hysterectomy in February 2016. Haven’t had a headache since then. I’m still recovering from surgery but overall I feel much better.
- Bonnie’s Story Honestly, I am still shocked right now. I never linked my symptoms with the Essure, but it appears that all of my symptoms are similar to ones that others have as well. Long story short, I […]
- Esmeralda’s Story Hello my name is Esmeralda and I am 34 years old. I have two girls and I was told that the Essure was much better than the Mirena. The Mirena caused me to have lots of symptoms. I talked […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Michelle’s Story I had essure placed December 31, 2008. I had nothing but problems since. It all started with pain like contractions which I was not told about. Then 2 weeks after essure i had muscle […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the essure done last January. At first, things were fine, but almost a year later I feel like my body is falling apart. I'm 34 and I feel 62. I have completely lost my sex drive. I […]
- Debra’s Story My story is a lot like Patty's story.I had my procedure done in February 2009 after I had my third child. For the first six months I never had a period. Ever since then I have very severe […]