I had Essure placed September 9, 2013 at first everything was great i was happy with my decision then little things started happening, back pain, migraine’s, tiredness, lack of energy.. Then November 9 i started my first period and it was very heavy which i have never had heavy period, still to this day i am bleeding December 26th,2013. I have spent more time with my doctor in these last 3 months then my own family, my doctor says i have Menometrorrhagia and will be having a Partial hysterectomy this coming Monday December 30th.. I went from being a happy go getting mother of two beauitful children to a broken women in less then three months, Thankfully i have a very undertanding husband, if it weren’t for my husband and my children i have falling into a deep depression and givien up on life.. I hope these Doctor’s rethink Essure..
Thank you for you time,
- Louise’s Story My name is Louise and I am a mother of almost 5 year old twin girls in Cornwall in the UK. I had essure last year because my husband and I are happy with the family we have, and like many […]
- Samantha’s Story Hi Erin I'm Samantha and I'm from ky. I had the essure procedure done in 2013. After having it done I bled heavy for three months straight. Loosing clots and excruciating pelvic pain. But […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him and […]
- Jessica’s Story I was a mother of 3 by the age of 23 and I was dealing with postpartum depression. I went to my obstetrician to talk about what I was going through.. I broke down in tears in front of him […]
- Elise’s Story I am a wife and a mother of two. After my second child I was looking for permanent birth control my doctor at that time suggested essure he explained that there was know down time from […]
- Michelle’s Story In December of 2012 my husband and I decided we did not want any more children and we were interested in long term birth control. I went to visit my doctor to talk about our […]