I had the Essure procedure done in 2010 right after my second son was born. Ever since then my life has been horrible.
I get night sweats, hot flashes in the day, no sleep, pain in my left tube, bloating, periods that are late or are long with hudge blood clots. Not to mention my body aches and I get severe headaches. I feel tired all the time and my mood is not so friendly at times.
I had the Essure done because I had many hard times caring kids. Since I’m only 26 my doctor suggested to have the Essure done.
Women should rethink doing this and search for something less stressful. Thank you!
- Victoria’s Story Hi I had the procedure done April 30, 2009 after I had my 5th daughter. I was fine until the beginning of 2010. I started getting really bloated and constipation. Then it just got worst […]
- Stephanie’s Story At the beginning of 2014 i had my second son but it was my 4 pregnancy after having to and my son almost breaking my hip bones I decided I didn't want anymore kids. So I talked to my […]
- Kelly’s Story I am so thrilled to find this information. I have had Essure for several years and have been suffering from health issues also. My migraines have been out of control. Ovarian cysts that […]
- Crystal’s Story Hi my name is Crystal, I had this surgery done after my son was born in 2009. First I was never told of any side effects and was also told the coils were made of silicon. The side effects […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Eureka’s Story hi my name is Eureka i have two kids an i decides i didnt want any more kids so my doctor told me a but the essure an i been in pain ever senc i hav headaces back pain cramping been to the […]