My name is Crystal, I had the Essure procedure done four years ago and I have had problems ever since.
I have had cramps, UTI infections and have been in and out of the hospital a lot. I have called the Essure company and made complaints with the company about there product and have had no luck. I have also try to get attorneys to help, no one will take it on, they tell me it will cost to much.
I am a mother of two and I cant afford to pay anyone to get it removed. I wished I would have never got it. I need help to get this thing taken care of, it is really uncomfortable and my medical bills are outrageous, all because of ER visits. I hope there can be a law suit and hope for other women like me. Thanks for hearing my story.
- Crystal’s Story I have gotten Essure put in in 2008 it was the worst decision I have made. I was told when I got Essure put in that it was done in the office mine was not I went to a hospital were i was […]
- Crystal’s Story I ahve had Essure done in 2008 it was the worst decision that I have made. I have very bad cramping, I have a lot of UTI infections, I get migraines. I have not been able to see if I am […]
- Sonja’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October 2012 a few months after the birth of my son . Once the procedure was done, my periods became very heavy and painful which was never an issue […]
- Alisandra’s Story My name is Alisandra im 37 years old and a mother of 3 i decide to have essure in april 2013 and in may 2013 i have to go to emergency because i was having a lot of pain in my back […]
- Tanya’s Story I got the Essure coils on March 1, 2007. About a month after the procedure, I developed massive pains in my abdomen. I called the physician who implanted the coils and he believed they […]
- Jane’s Story I have not had the essure procedure myself, however I work in claims and benefits at a private insurance company. With the new Afforable Care Act this procedure, since its considered […]