When I search for the essure side effects after feeling all this migraine headaches that aren’t normal, nausea, and back pain I was in shock.
I just have the procedure done on 11/4/15 I don’t know what to do know.
I hope there’s a way my doctor can take this things out of my body, and I can’t believe how they still have this product on thr market.
We need to stand together for ourselves as women’s we need to fight fot our rights and the health insurance should paid for all the cost to have them removed, they paid so we can have it inserted and I bet they know more about the problems that this product cause than us.
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure in February 2012 like all the others I was done having children and my obgyn talked me into this less invasive surgery since then I have had serious yeast […]
- Gigli’s Story I had Essure on 2012, but just recently I had start having health issues. I had done different test on me thinking it was something else, I had a MRI, a CT Scam, and endoscopy, an EEG, and […]
- Lakeshia’s Story I'm am 27 years old I got my essure done 01/10/2011. I went to my ob asking for birth control because I was in an abusive relationship and had three children and really wasn't sure if I […]
- Jodie’s Story I wish I would have been told of any side effects when doctors pushed me into getting essure coils put into my body. I am experiencing pain in my pelvic area, also incredible migraines […]
- Santron’s Story First I would like to say to Erin THANK YOU. I know we are still in the fight but I am thankful someone decided to stand up for this issue. I am writing on behalf of my wife. I do not want […]
- Tamekia’s Story I had the Essure procedure done March 2010. Since that time I have been experiencing: very bad vaginal pain, stomach pain, back pain, and my body aches a lot. Lately my breasts are tender, […]