I had the Essure procedure done March 2010. Since that time I have been experiencing: very bad vaginal pain, stomach pain, back pain, and my body aches a lot. Lately my breasts are tender, I have bad headaches and I feel like I’m not at my best. I have been to the doctor a few times for my stomach pain and was diagnosed with acid reflux. The medicine does nothing for my pain. I have really just coped with the pain that I have had for so long.
Like many other woman I can’t afford to have the removal surgery. The doctors tell you that Essure is not the cause, but my body was in good health until I got this procedure. I am glad that other women shared their stories because I felt better knowing I’m not alone.
- Tasha’s Story I decided to have the Essure procedure December 2010 and everything went well for quite a while. I developed a rash on my stomach in late 2011, but was told by my doctor(gyn) that it was […]
- Stacey’s Story Well, I had the essure procedure done in July of 2010. The procedure itself went fine. It was about 6 months after it i started having some unusual symptoms. Up until this point I had […]
- Dahiana’s Story When I search for the essure side effects after feeling all this migraine headaches that aren't normal, nausea, and back pain I was in shock. I just have the procedure done on 11/4/15 I […]
- Mimi’s Story While I cannot say I experienced much pain during my Essure procedure I certainly have had an abundance of problems since having the inserts put in. From headaches and back, neck, leg and […]
- Stacie’s Story Hi my names is Stacie, I am a 35 year old mother of two wonderful girls. My story is a bit different but seems to have the same results. I had my Essure put in about 3 months ago. I did […]
- Genie’s Story Essure is a horrible procedure and I wish I never had it done. I hurt so bad. I have headaches, bloating, and the stomach pain has become unbearable. I spoke to the physician that […]