My name is Danica and I had the essure placed in about May of 2010 after giving birth to my fourth child. I endured some pain after the procedure but was told it was normal. For the past 4 1/2 years I’ve suffered with alot of abdominal sharp pains. My menstrual cycle has also been very abnormal spotting really dark discharge 1 week before and the bleeding for 3 days off for 2 then again bleeding for 2. I thought since I had gotten my period at such a young age maybe it was menapaus early. I complained to my doctors of the abdominal pains but due to abdominal hernia in the past and Gaul stones which in Oct. 2012 I had my Gaul bladder removed I knew that that was the problem. Well the pains has never subsided. It is different I can tell the difference from the bladder pains that I once had and it is difenatley not that. I can’t stand or sit when they come at random and my period stays on so long that the pain last all month. I made the connection when I spoke to a friend who happens to be a nurse with the same symptoms. Stop the company from doing this to women. Now I see my only hope is a histerictomy.
- Erica’s Story Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced […]
- LaKeisha’s Story I chose to get the essure due to the circumstances of my life. I am only 23 years old but have 4 children. I thought I wouldnt want anymore children, didnt realize I would regret the […]
- Marteshia’s Story Hi, I have had the Essure procedure now for 4 1/2 years. Over the years, I have experienced abdominal cramping, excessive menstrual cycles up to twice a month. I am anemic, now I have cyst […]
- Felica’s Story Hello, My name is Felica Terry. I'm 29 and a mother of 3. I had the essure procedure done back in 2009. After my second child I had a blood clot go to my left lung; due to this I was […]
- Rebecca’s Story My name is Rebecca, I am a mother of six, after having twins 2 1/2 yrs ago and being told my chances of having more multiples was 80%, my doctor highly recommended the Essure procedure. I […]
- Jennifer’s Story In 2009 I had the essure placed because I was finished having children. Within 6 months I had already had 2 surgeries to have them removed and then a hysterectomy. I had never experienced […]