Hello! I am currently 30 years old and had the Essure procedure done almost 5 years ago, 4-6 weeks after giving birth to my son. Since having the procedure done I have experienced occasional abdominal cramping, blood clots associated with my menstrual cycle, fatigue, tiredness, headaches, abdominal pain during intercourse and dizziness. In the back of my mind I always thought the implants were to blame, however to date this has not been determined by doctors. Within the past two years I have endured two blood transfusions due to blood loss and one of these times had to be hospitalized. My current options thrown arouns to me are to undergo a hysterectomy or tube removal, none of which is appealing. I simply wish to have the coil implants removed as this has really taken a toll on me emotionally and I try to battle each day the best I can. After reading so many stories from other women affected by this implant device I truly beleive this to be the cause of my emotional and physical pain.
- Michelle’s Story Hi I had essure implanted in Oct. 2013, after the implant I experienced heavy bleeding that lasted longer than a normal menstrual cycle. There were large blood clot and the worst […]
- Danica’s Story My name is Danica and I had the essure placed in about May of 2010 after giving birth to my fourth child. I endured some pain after the procedure but was told it was normal. For the past 4 […]
- Erica’s Story My name is Erica Barnes Hill and I have had the Essure implanted since April 2006 and my life has been literally HELL every since. Everyday that I wake up I feel like I have the worst case […]
- Mattie’s Story Mattie Johnson, 55 yr. old female. In 2007, I was a 48 year old female and I underwent the Essure procedure and two HSN's. I started gaining weight, having headaches, nausea, night […]
- Sharon’s Story I was 37 years old and knew I didn't want to have anymore children. After talking with my doctor I decided Essure would be a good option for me. After the waiting period I went to have […]
- Adriane’s Story Dear Erin, My name is Adriane, im 26 with 2 children. I had the essure coils placed back in Aug 2012. Since then I have had bad cramps, headaches, stomach issues, pain, my menstrual cycle […]