Hello my name is Dusty Anne. I had the Essure implant done in 2004. Since then I have had so many issues it would take too much time to name them all, and I’m sure each of you already know what I’ve dealt with.
I’m excited to say this. This coming Monday I will see a surgeon about having EHell removed! I may have to go through a complete hysterectomy, but that’s ok as long as this is OUT! All of the hospital stays, depression, anxiety, stomach pains, hair loss, weight Rollercoaster, skin rashes, hives etc, etc……..will be history!
It’s been a struggle to find an answer and when someone suggested it could be the Essure I was doubtful, but then I found a support group and I was flabbergasted at all the women and the testimonies of the same thing.
I’m thankful for women like Erin Brakovich who will fight for us, and help women like myself find resolution. Find a support group and fight for your health!!
- Hope’s Story I had Essure implanted in early 2008 since then, I have suffered hair loss leaving embarrassing bald spots, weight gain, depression, anxiety, heart attack, borderline diabetes, […]
- Anne’s Story I had the Essure coils implanted by my OB/GYN in 2005. The procedure was new at that time; I think I was the first woman my doctor implanted with Essure. Since 2005, my health has […]
- Jennifer’s Story When the doctor told me that Essure was a minimally invasive procedure that had less recovery time and risk than tubal ligation, I was sold. I had my Essure implants placed in 2009 and […]
- Ashleigh’s Story Hi, I have had essure implants for about 3 years. Over this past year I'm getting my period every two weeks, started having weight gain, hair loss, pelvic pain, headaches, crampin, back […]
- Sara’s Story I had essure done in Sept. 2011. Three months after I started noticing 'strange changes' in my body. Inflammation, pelvic swelling (I look like im 3 months pregnant) loss of periods, […]
- Niki’s Story Hi, my name is Niki and I'm 29 years old. I had Essure implanted in May of 2013 after my 3rd son was born. My implanting OBGYN said Essure sounds like a slice of heaven. No surgery, no […]