i too was convinced to use the essure. My onset of problems started a few months after. Headaches, nausea, pains in my body, first i was told had an onset of athritis and now i was diagnosed with fibromyiligia. Before seeing a dr for my current condition i asked if it would be possible that my onset was caused by essure i was assured it wasnt. My sex drive is also low and it has affected my job and my life period. I found out that i wasnt alone after a news cast in my area and realized i wasnt alone. Please i want my life back help me. Many of the symptoms that was broadcast i was going through.
sincerely elvira mother of three children
- Shawna’s Story I had the essure done last January. At first, things were fine, but almost a year later I feel like my body is falling apart. I'm 34 and I feel 62. I have completely lost my sex drive. I […]
- Jennifer’s Story I'm a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I'd started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a […]
- Jamie’s Story Hi my name is Jamie Arnold and I've had the essure done and I regret it. Since Ive had it, Ive had migrains like no other a heavy flow and painful cramps and stomach issues. I went to my […]
- Joey’s Story I have had the essure for 2 years now. In that time I have had serveral issues that my Drs have assured me were not related to the Essure. Serious weight gain, hair loss, depression, joint […]
- Pamela’s Story Ever since I got the Essure placed, I have had constant migraines. They have gotten worse, so bad that they last anywhere from 12-15 days. Nothing helps them. I have been to a neurologist […]