I’m a 35 year old with 3 kids. I got the ESSURE done on November 5,2009. I was fine for about year, until I’d started having problems with my legs, feet, headaches, always tired alot, and the worst of all no sex drive. I thought I was going threw menopause ( I hope I spelled it right) but wasn’t. If I know that the ESSURE was going to upset my life like this I’d would have never got it done. I’m so afraid to a another doctor and asked them take it out. I’m about to lose my husband over this.
- Talitha’s Story I have had the Essure implanted for about three years now. I have been feeling not healthy for a while already. I have headaches, náusea, fainting spells, swelling, trouble losing weight, […]
- Elvira’s Story i too was convinced to use the essure. My onset of problems started a few months after. Headaches, nausea, pains in my body, first i was told had an onset of athritis and now i was […]
- Robin’s Story Since having essure, I have had debilitating periods. Sadly, I've never thought this could be the cause until one day one of my patients (I am a nurse) noticed my severe discomfort […]
- Jennifer’s Story Hi, I am 35 yrs old and had the essure procedure since 2006, 6 weeks after I had my daughter. I have had nothing but problems the procedure. First, it was the heavy bleeding for 3 and a […]
- Shawna’s Story I had the essure done last January. At first, things were fine, but almost a year later I feel like my body is falling apart. I'm 34 and I feel 62. I have completely lost my sex drive. I […]
- Carla’s Story I had the essure procedure done 4 years ago. The procedure itself was the most painful experiance I've ever had. They need to put us out when this is done. It's been nothing but problems […]