I had the Essure done in 2010. I suffered with horrible periods monthly and painful cramping. Then 3 years later, I got pregnant.
- Jessie’s Story I have had essure for 2 years now, and since theN I have had nothing but back problems. The procedure was aweful and horribly painfull. I was down for 3 days after it was implanted.
- Lorena’s Story ESSURE. Worst thing ever , I got my procedure done back in 2010 . I can say I get my period 2 times a month, I could be spotting for about 3 days before my period comes in and some times […]
- Tina’s Story I had the Essure in 2012 when my baby was still a year old. I have cramps now. I have heavy bleeding during my period, which I've never experienced before the Essure procedure. l bleed […]
- Angela’s Story Ive wrote about my heavy periods lately, also the labor pain cramping that went away years ago but is back again. Now I'm getting an yeast infection before my period for the last couple […]
- Sheila’s Story hi , I have had the essure for about 5 years Now , since then I have had very heavy periods , very bad cramps and the worst headaches ! I wish I could have them could removed but I don't […]
- Lynn’s Story My name is Lynn and I had this procedure about 3 years ago. I have a cyst that keeps coming and going on my right ovary and every now and then I have pain. Sometimes I feel the coils. […]