My name is Iriana I’m 33 years old and I have 3 beautiful children. After my 3rd child I decides to do the tubal ligation procedure but due to the excess of scar tissue my doctor decided to schedule me for the Essure procedure. I’ve had the coils in for 41/2 years now and my life has been completely changed. Constant headaches, heavy bleeding with lots of clotting, pinch/stabbing feeling on lower abdomen, rashes on my skin, hair loss, weight gain and I can just go on. I just want to feel like me again!
- Ashleigh’s Story Hi, I have had essure implants for about 3 years. Over this past year I'm getting my period every two weeks, started having weight gain, hair loss, pelvic pain, headaches, crampin, back […]
- Leia’s Story After giving birth to my 5th child in 2013 I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My doctor told me about essure said it was a safe easy effective procedure with no downtime. I […]
- Melda’s Story So I have always been a health 34 yr. old female, taking no medication on a daily basis, but I felt my health getting worse for the last 7 plus months. I had the following symptoms and […]
- Rosemary’s Story After the unexpected birth of my forth child I knew I didn't want anymore children. I choose Essure for the reason of being on Medicaid and there was no surgical procedure to be done […]
- Dusty’s Story Hello my name is Dusty Anne. I had the Essure implant done in 2004. Since then I have had so many issues it would take too much time to name them all, and I'm sure each of you already know […]
- Patricia’s Story I had the Essure since October 2012. Since then I found it extremely difficult to lose weight, the more I tried the more I gained. I feel disgusting in my own skin. I not only look […]