After the unexpected birth of my forth child I knew I didn’t want anymore children. I choose Essure for the reason of being on Medicaid and there was no surgical procedure to be done unlike getting your tubes tied. Well a few months later I started noticing sex hurt, my periods where so heavy I ended up in the emergency room. The pain during my periods is like birthing pain. Some days I have to take pain meds to get some relief. I’m gaining weight and I have a lot of hair loss. Also now I have growths on my uterus. Every doctor I’ve been to says I should get a hysterectomy. I’M ONLY 33! PLEASE RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION ON THIS PRODUCT. It’s Not Worth It.
- Alex’s Story My name is Alex. I am a mother to four kids. I had the Essure tubal put in August 2009 because I was told glorious things from my Gyn about it. In the years to follow I started having a […]
- Crystal’s Story I got my Essure in 2011 after my surprise 2nd daughter. I was 30 years old when I talked to my OB /GYN about getting my tubes fixed to prevent any more surprise pregnancies. I suffered […]
- Iriana’s Story My name is Iriana I'm 33 years old and I have 3 beautiful children. After my 3rd child I decides to do the tubal ligation procedure but due to the excess of scar tissue my doctor decided […]
- Leia’s Story After giving birth to my 5th child in 2013 I decided that I didn't want anymore children. My doctor told me about essure said it was a safe easy effective procedure with no downtime. I […]
- Kim’s Story My good friend called me today (October 3rd, 2014) and asked me if I loved the essure procedure. I told her I loved it but what I didn't realize was this: I got it done 4 1/2 years ago. I […]
- Shannon’s Story I had the procedure in 2011, after the birth of my last son. I didn't know it then, but after around 2-3 months…I started having pain in my pelvic area, during sex, and walking. The […]