I’m 6 weeeks pregnant, after having the Essure procedure 4 yrs ago!!! I do not want another baby, that is why I had it done!!!
- Evealynn’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in 2007. I haven't been the same in several ways. I'm miserable at 34 yrs old. My children are 9 and 6 and I told my husband I'm tired of feeling like I do. […]
- Pavi’s Story I got Essure in September 2008, just 6 weeks after having my second baby. Since then my periods have went from 5 days to 14 days. Half way through the month I spot for at least 3 days. I […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi I am a mom of three and I am 35 yrs old. On May 16, 2009 I had the Essure procedure . After that I have pains on each side where the Essure was place. My period hasn't been regular […]
- Jessica’s Story I had the essure procedure done 8 years ago. I started to get migraine with auras shortly after, but, never thought it could be from the procedure. After reading other womens […]
- Bel’s Story I had the Essure procedure done four years ago. Since then my cycles have gotten pretty bad seems like every year I get older the worse they get. Anyone else have this problem?
- Kristie’s Story I had thee ssure procedure done 1 year ago. 6 months ago I started having much heavier periods. 4 months ago I started having 2 to 3 heavy periods per month. also I have gained 8 lbs!