I decide to have the essure procedure after having my forth child. I love my kids, but as I am getting older. I was having a hard time with the pregnancies. I also had my uterus liner burned. I was told that there is no medical reseason I need to have periods. For three years, I have had intense pain. The pain was so bad I had a hard time walking. I tried just living with the pain. I then started going to the ER. After numerous test, they would tell me nothing is wrong or they did not know what was going on. My husband is a school teacher and other women with these procedures complained about the same thing. It took me about honestly three years of ER visits, numerous doctor visits and still not finding the cause for me to demand they take out my uterus and my tubes. Since the procedure I fell 100% better. Go figure! I would not recommend this procedure for any female. The other ladies from my husbands work had to gave theirs removed as well.
- Kristina’s Story Hello ladies I am so glad I found this, like so many other women have wrote. I know we all have our own story and they are all simular. Like so many women on here I did not know ehat I was […]
- Sandy’s Story In 2013 after having my 2nd child thru c-section, I felt I nearly died with all the medical complications. Prior to labor, I asked my doctor to perform a tubal ligation while doing […]
- Kristina’s Story I had the Essure inserted in my tubes the year 2011. I just turned 39 years old and had my third child. Befire the essure I was pretty healthy lady, I loved to run and exercise. Three […]
- Jessie’s Story I had the Essure done in October 2013 after having my second child only because I was told that they no longer burned or tied tubes. During my c section I signed papers but because I was […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 31 after i had my third child five years ago i decided i was done having kids o ask my doctor to tie my tubes but he said because i was only 26 at the time that he couldnt the […]