Hi everyone! I had the Essure procedure done on March 8, 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed and I had no energy. I had nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my abdomen, etc.
My quality of life was quickly deteriorating. I was definitely not the same person. It even affected my job and my financial situation. After several tests and trips to my OBGYN she finally realized that the Essure had a negative effect on my body.
Unfortunately I had to write a letter to my insurance company and she had to send in a request and now I am required to pay over $3000 out of pocket. But finally April 22, 2013 I had the Essure removed and had a normal tubal ligation.
I’m now living paycheck to paycheck because I gave up my all my savings. I might have woken up with gas and pain after the removal but it started to live a normal life again. After a few days I feel fantastic, energetic, and happy. I don’t feel sick, had no spotting, and I feel like my old self. I hope my story helps most of you.
- Jeniffer’s Story Hi everyone, I had the essure procedure done March 8th 2013 and I basically had a life changing experience. I was depressed, I had no energy, nausea, bleeding, spotting, pain in my […]
- Georgina’s Story Hello my name is Gina and on august 24 2013 I received the essure implant after my doctor told me that it was safer, less downtime and no side effects other than some minor cramping after […]
- Candace’s Story Hi Im Candace.Im a 33yr old mom of 3 girls.I had the Essure surgery done in 2005.I have been battling some medical issues for past 5yrs or so..Had many test done to see whats wrong and […]
- Alexis’s Story My name is Alexis Gibson and I have had a terrible experience with the Essure coils. I was never told what could possibly happen from my doctor. I have had the essure for almost three […]
- Amy’s Story My name is Amy and I had the Essure implants put in 5 months ago. And since then my life has been hell. I have been in constant, debililtating pain. In fact, I'm crying my eyes out right […]
- Lisa’s Story Im 2009 After trying to fight pre cancer cells other ways I was told the next solution was to have a permanent birth control procedure done to stop my periods & hopefully kill the […]