I had the Essure procedure done on June 4, 2012. I just found out May 20, 2013 that I am six weeks pregnant. They did a sonogram and looked and my tubes and said they we’re blocked. If they are then how can I be 6 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby. I was laid off December 20, 2012 and lost my benefits. I went back to being a massage therapist which means no benefits, no insurance. If I knew I wanted to get pregnant again I would have found a different job. I am angry and in shock. Angry because I paid for a procedure that failed and will pay for a pregnancy that wasn’t supposed to happen. My husband and I will love this child just as much as our other two children. However what am I supposed to do after this child if they say my tubes are blocked! I can’t keep popping out kids!
- Kara’s Story My husband and I had 2 lovely children: 1 girl and 1 boy. I switched birth control from the Pill to Nova Ring. Very early on I realized that my usual mild and widely spread migraine […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]
- Jennifer’s Story I am 31 after i had my third child five years ago i decided i was done having kids o ask my doctor to tie my tubes but he said because i was only 26 at the time that he couldnt the […]
- Lakeisha’s Story In 2013, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. I was happy because I was in a new relationship with my first love, sharing our first child together. I had already had two boys from […]
- Darcey’s Story After the surprise pregnancy and birth of our seventh child my do for pushed the essure procedure for me as a permant solution. We were very done having kids. I took the large amount of […]
- Amber’s Story My name is Amber Taylor from Toledo, Ohio. I have had 3 children when I got pregnant with my youngest, I knew there wasn't going to be any more children after him. My pregnancy with him […]