I had essure in 2011. It seemed very appealing since it was a simple procedure that could be done in office and too be honest it was a fairly easy procedure. Then when I went back to make sure my tubes had closed, I found out that I still has a pin hole opening so we waited for a few months and tried again but still not completely closed. So I’ve had to stay on the pill for the past five years and now I find out that the coil has moved and is poking into my endometrium which is causing me to bleed and pass blood clots. So now for something that never worked for me, I will have to have a hysterectomy. Also, now that I’m reading about others experinces with essure, I’m not sure if some of my other problems are not caused from essure and I just never put it together so thank you for all who have shared.
- Kelli’s Story I had the procedure done about 5 or 6 years ago. About 4 weeks after the procedure, when I returned to the doctor to have the dye test done to make sure the coils were properly placed, […]
- Lisa’s Story In 2002, I was already a Mother of three and was looking for an easy way to get fixed without having surgery, so my doctors recommended Essure. They discussed that it's surgery free, easy […]
- Pam’s Story This also happened to me! I was doine having childrena nd my IUD was expiring so my husband and I researched options and decided on the Essure. It caused me extreme abdominal pain and […]
- Catrice’s Story I had the essure procedure about ten years ago and needless to say it didn't work . Only my left tube is blocked. since then I've had a lot of abdominal pain n infections. I have also been […]
- Megan’s Story My name is Megan, After I had my last daughter on April 29th 2012 I asked about getting my tubes tied. I was advised because I have a blood disorder Vonwilderbrands I should probably try […]
- Amy’s Story After reading all the information, i have had all the same issues after i had essure placed in 2010 after i had my daughter. I have had horrible L side pain, back pain, migraines and […]