I got the procedure done a little over a year ago, I didn’t want anymore kids , I didn’t want a hysterectomy. I was having horrible periods and am 46 yrs old. They don’t tell you that 50% percent of women still bleed, I do and every month changes it gets more and more, plus I still have all the systoms I was having, I already have thyriod disease and this has just made it worse! I went back to the doctor, cause I was having these problems and she was rude and acted like I was stupid. I didn’t know these were made of nickel and I can’t wear jewerly with that in it! What is it doing to my insides. I have never felt so tired and useless, I’ve never weighed this much and am still paying it off? what can you do?
- Diana’s Story I got the essure procedure done in October 2011, after having my second child. I have had pelvic/abdominal pain since I got them in. I also get headaches (I hardly ever did before), feel […]
- Jane’s Story I have not had the essure procedure myself, however I work in claims and benefits at a private insurance company. With the new Afforable Care Act this procedure, since its considered […]
- Kelly’s Story I had the essure done November 2011. I am 27 years old. My ex convenced me to do this saying you wouldn't want anymore kids with anyone else if we didn't work out. You already have two […]
- Kelly’s Story In March 2013 I went in for a routine pap smear and discussed options of sterilization with my dr. My husband refused to get a vasectomy and due to other issues stemming from an IUD and […]
- Kellie’s Story I had the Essure implants inserted in 2005, when it was still a very new procedure. I opted for this form of permanent birth control due to having Crohn's Disease and having already […]
- Kathleen’s Story After many years of abdominal pain and feeling things just were not quite right,I googled essure to see if maybe other women had my symptoms.Imagine my relief and anger knowing that I was […]