I am a 31-year-old mother of 2 amazing and wonderful boys. My husband is equally outstanding. My husband is my motivation and cheerleader. We had the Essure procedure done in January 2012 before my hubby exited the Navy. I felt we were children and was ready to focus on my career.
Last week I suffered from my second stroke. First was in September 2012. I have no family history and my health shows me to be healthy. My neurologist has zero answers for me at this time. I am now on several medications. I give my self an injection to thin my blood leaving my abdomen full of bruises.
I am not sure what everyone else is facing, but I would love to hear feedback or answer to what I’m going through.
- Jill’s Story My name is Jill Goddard, I am married with 2 children, 1 girl and 1 boy plus 2 step daughters. After my husband and I had our 2nd child, which was our boy, we decided that with 4 healthy […]
- Traci’s Story Hello, i had the essure procedure June 2010, right after my third child was born. It was going to cost me more out of pocket to have a tubal ligation performed and more time out of work. […]
- Rhonda’s Story The End of a Relationship In 2010, after years of waiting and praying, Adrian and I were finally blessed with another pregnancy. We had honestly given up hope and made peace with the fact […]
- Christie’s Story I am a 42 year old active healthy female with no medical history prior to having Essure Coils placed. I had Essure Coils placed May 2014. First the only thing I was told that Essure Coils […]
- Amanda’s Story My name is Amanda. I am 34 and a mother of 3 boys. After the birth of my your gest son, at age 27, I was told I 'looked like a land mine blew up inside' of me and I would die if I ever […]
- Kristyna’s Story My name is Kristyna, I was 23 when I had the essure procedure done. I have three wonderful children and after talking to my doctor he suggested I have the essure procedure done. Since I […]