I just learned that my niece is pregnant after having Essure implanted. She is throwing up all day, in severe pain, headache – miserable. She has been assured that her baby is fine and is situated in the uterus. Not wanting to get pregnant she had this procedure performed and right now she is PREGNANT. Worse I am scared for her. What she is going through doesn’t seem healthy. Now that I’ve read up on this product I’m more worried for her. It upsets me that the ole FDA approves this stuff. Wikipedia states that it’s made from ‘…polyethylene terephthalate fibers to induce benign fibrotic reaction…’ Even with an ingredient having a name like that I cringe. What’s more the notion that the devices are supposed to induce a condition that many women and doctors know hurts and is not very healthy, well, I just have to shake my head in disappointment that the FDA, nay, doctors could condone its use. Accountability needs to be enforced.
- Mother of 3’s Story Hello I am 34 years old and I had the Essure procedure done after my 3rd child back in 2011. They told me that this procedure was 100% garranted and I will not have anymore children, will […]
- Garth’s Story Hi, A few months ago, my wife had this procedure performed on her and it has been a garish nightmare ever since. My wife has been in a state of constant pain in her pelvic region and it's […]
- Jacquelyn’s Story My name is Jacquelyn Edden and I am writing to you in hopes to share my story about a permanent birth control called Essure. I am 28 years old and a mother of 4. In July 2013 I gave birth […]
- Jacquelyn’s Story Jan. 5, 2013 Hello, My name is Jacquelyn Edden and I am writing to you in hopes you would assist me on my journey to share my story. I am 28 years old and a mother of 4. In July […]
- Marcela’s Story Here is my story: I have a son with special needs and after genetic testing and the high possibility of having more with the same condition I decided in 2008 to use the ESSURE device after […]
- Theresa’s Story I decided to have the essure procedure done about 9 months after I had my 3rd child. I had the procedure done in August of 2007 at a hospital in Gross Pointe, MI and got my HSG test done […]