I hope my story is able to prevent someone from having essure placed in them.I would first of all like to start off by saying I am a mom of 5 beautiful children and two angels in heaven.All of my pregnancies were very complicated so after the birth of my last daughter I decided it was time for sterilization so I decided to go with Essure.I had the procedure done in October 2012. everything was fine at first it wasn’t till about 4 months after surgery I realized I had started to gain weight 30 lbs in all.The weight gain wasn’t horrible but the cramping backaches and numbness in my face is.To top it all off today 2 yrs 3 months post Essure I am pregnant again.I guess I am one of the lucky ones its not an etopic pregnancy. But the dr does say it doesn’t look like a healthy pregnancy and I have a 50% chance of miscarriage. I’m not even upset that I’m pregnant but I am mad Essure failed it fails millions of women and its still on the market .how many women have to be hurt by this product before we are taken seriously?
- Candice’s Story I have had the Essure coils in me for 5 years now. And never knew WHY I have so many issues with my periods being all over the place. Doctors told me it was because of my weight and they […]
- Kelly’s Story I had my 2nd miscarriage at the age of 34 after having 4 beautiful healthy girls. my first miscarriage was not as hard on me physically as the second, but it was quite clear that my body […]
- Krystal’s Story I am 32 years old. I have three children. With my last child in 2008 I had essure put in. I had a medical card so they would not pay for the dye test to see if it was blocked and I could […]
- Angel’s Story My husband and I was talked into the essure program after I suffered a miscarriage and a tubal. The tubal was very bad, and we was told another pregnancy could hurt me or even kill me. So […]
- Anna’s Story Hello! My name is Anna. I have four kids. In February 2011 I have done Essure procedure. After three months later, I have done X-Ray HSG .The report said that a Fallopian tubes are 100% […]
- Amanda’s Story Initally I had wriiten this for my essure problems group on facebook, and was strongly advised to share this information with other women researching essure to see if it's a right fit for […]