I got the Essure tubal done in 2007 after my son turned four years old. I have had nothing but problems since. I suffer from extreme cramps and an increase in vaginal lubrication even though I never had a problem with bad cramps or constant vaginal lubrication before my doctor told me that its just hormonal. It had nothing to do with the procedure. The doctor examined me and told me that the extra lubrication was hormonal changes that occur after having a child and the tenderness on my right side could be just a cyst. I started having really bad headaches my doctor told me its just migranes and that maybe I’m just stressed. I started having and still have really bad rashes my doctor told me that maybe its just me using different soap or detergents on my clothes. I told her that I always use the same products. She told me its allergies and dismissed me. I finally stopped talking to my doctor because she made me feel like I was crazy. Now I just deal with the headaches, cramping and rashes. I regret having the procedure now. If I had been aware and informed about these complications I never woukd habe went through with the procedure.
- Y’s Story First and foremost, i thought this new age procedure they came out with was a godsend. How could it not be when they sold it as such. Outpatient ten minute procedure with no incisions, […]
- Mwgan’s Story I had the Essure implants placed almost 6 years ago now. At that time, I hadn't been able to find much research at all stating there were issues with the procedure. My doctor and midwife […]
- Carrie’s Story Hi my name is Carrie Sexton and here is my Essure story is: My husband and I had our last child in July 2009 and I was very sure that I did not want to have any more children. My doctor […]
- Chastity’s Story I had the procedure done in OCt of 2011. I have since then have terrible headaches. Extremely painful cramps during my memstraul cycle from my lower stomach to my knees all the way around. […]
- Mimi’s Story While I cannot say I experienced much pain during my Essure procedure I certainly have had an abundance of problems since having the inserts put in. From headaches and back, neck, leg and […]
- Jennifer’s Story After having my third child, I had Essure implanted as a form of permanent birth control. Between the pamphlets at the doctor’s office and a couple people that I knew that had it, I was […]