I had the essure procedure done in the Dr office on October 21st 2014. It was so painful, I had to fight back the tears. I had two kids without any kind of pain meds and this procedure hurt like hell! From the moment the left could was placed, I was having extreme pain and cramping. I went home and did both mg but lay around for 2 days. The cramping and bleeding got worse. I called the Dr and after an exam he put me on antibiotics due to infection. He ordered an ultrasound for later that day. The ultra sound tech couldn’t locate my left coil, so an xray was ordered. The Dr called and said the left coil seems to be in place, but my body is rejecting it. After two trips to the emergency room in two weeks, I got an appointment with my Dr. He has agreed to remove the coils. My surgery date is Monday November 10th. I only had the device in for two weeks, but it has been two weeks of hell! The cramping, bleeding, clots, lower back pain, sharp pains in my pelvic area, nausea, insomnia, gained 10 pounds in 2 weeks! Essure was supposed to be a quick fix, but turned out to be nothing but pain. It has stopped my life. My kids no longer have a fun mom who can play with them.
- Nicole’s Story I thought I was choosing the right thing , the easy thing, when I chose Essure. It was only suppose to be 1 day from work recovery. Or so I was told. I began on October 20 by taking 2 […]
- Trista’s Story I had the Essure placement done in Jan. 2011 after my 5th child was born. Everything was going good until November of 2011 when I noticed my period was really light and in Dec. I did not […]
- Ashley’s Story I received the Essure procedure back in March of 2006. I just was released from a stay in the hospital due to the coils that were implanted in my tubes. A ultra sound and pelvic exams foun […]
- Felicia’s Story I had my essure inserted in 2009 after giving birth to my third baby .I consulted with my then obgyn regarding the safest birth control opion. He informed me that essure was the best […]
- Keeva’s Story I received the essure in 2009, after the procedure I wouldn't stop bleeding.The doctor who did my procedure told me it was normal. I bleed about 14 days. I went to my pcp doctor who […]
- Regina’s Story Hello, im 38 years old. i have 2 boys from previous marriage 10 and 7, step son whos 9, husband oops child support kid 4 and our together essure baby who turned 2 oct 4th. so happy that […]