I had my essure inserted in 2009 after giving birth to my third baby .I consulted with my then obgyn regarding the safest birth control opion. He informed me that essure was the best because their is no pain and no surgery needed .Since the essure was installed my life has been a living hell. I have excruciating lower back /abdominal pain and heavy bleeding and passing huge clots for 2weeks every month. I have gone to the dr for the pain, had numerous abdominal /pelvic ultrasounds and CAT scan. Finally after all the exams my former obgyn stated that the pain ‘was all in my head ‘.I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one going through this .I am now planning to have a hysterectomy next month since this is the only option I feel I will enable me to regein my life back.
- Nicole’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the Dr office on October 21st 2014. It was so painful, I had to fight back the tears. I had two kids without any kind of pain meds and this procedure […]
- Bobbi’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 28th, 2010. We have 3 wonderful kids and we didn't want anymore kids. I had planned on just getting a tubal ligation after our last daughter was […]
- Paula’s Story Hi my name is Paula. I was 31 when I went in to get the Essure procedure done. I did not want to get my womanly organs removed but I had already had all the babies i wanted. So at first it […]
- Candi’s Story Hi! My name is candi. In 2012 after giving birth to my fourth child my husband and I decided we didn't want to habe any more children. In august of 2012 I had the essure done. I went back […]
- Yesenia’s Story Today i found out that my older sister who is on this birth control is pregnant. Three month actually and she went to the doctor today to figure out what to do. They told there is nothing […]
- Candace’s Story Hello my name is Candace Boyd I shared my story a bit ago unfortunately I have more to add.I have been having problems with essure as stated in my first post. During the last 2 months I […]