I received the Essure procedure back in March of 2006. I just was released from a stay in the hospital due to the coils that were implanted in my tubes. A ultra sound and pelvic exams foun that the left coils have traveled out of my tubes. Now the coils are stuck in my uterus causing major bleeding problems. So major I almost had to get a blood transfusion because of it. No I will have to undergo surgery next month to possible get my uterus removed. This was such a big horrible mistake of getting the Essure!
- Nicole’s Story I had the essure procedure done in the Dr office on October 21st 2014. It was so painful, I had to fight back the tears. I had two kids without any kind of pain meds and this procedure […]
- Sonja’s Story I had the Essure implants in April of 2008, 3 months after the birth of my 3rd child. There were just a handful of women who had opted for this option in Abilene, Texas at the time, and I […]
- Lisa’s story I had the Essure Implants in May 2007. While I was still in the day surgery recovering, I was given three different kinds of medication to stop the pain and it did nothing! I was finally […]
- Jeanifer’s Story I'm 38 years old and had a hysterectomy 5 years ago this week. I had the Essure put in and was excited because I had a hard time with traditional hormone birth control. In less than a year […]
- Trista’s Story I had the Essure placement done in Jan. 2011 after my 5th child was born. Everything was going good until November of 2011 when I noticed my period was really light and in Dec. I did not […]
- Carly’s Story Dear Erin, I am writting to you from Saskatchewan Canada. I would like to share a bit of my storry with you and all ladies who are suffering through the horribble effects of the […]