After my 4th child, I was going to have my tubes tied after his birth. My 4th child was born premature and wasn’t breathing when he was born. I wanted to see him as soon as he was born because I didn’t know if he was going to make it.
My doctor then suggested I get essure, it was quick and easy. I thought, what a great idea.
I went and had the surgery, did great but after the third month, I started having diverse pain in my sides. I also started having migraines that I never had before. I called my Dr.’s office, they assured me all was well and I just thought I was crazy.
I wasn’t fond of having anything foreign in my body, I should have went with my feeling. I regret having this done and want this taken out.
- Melissa’s Story After making the decision that permanent birth control was the right decision for my life, I decided to make an appointment with my OB/GYN to talk about a tubal ligation. Only, when I got […]
- Shalia’s Story My name is Shalia I am 30, but I was 22 at the time I got the Essure. I had just had my 2nd child and made the decision that 2 was enough for me so I began speaking with my doctor about a […]
- Kim’s Story I am baffled right now. I never realized that all my problems could be from the essure Until now. No one has ever said you could have migraines, back pain, sick all the time, cramps , […]
- Stephanie’s Story I had the Essure permanent birth control procedure done 3 months ago, 5 months after the birth of my third son. I have been in nonstop pain on my left side ever since I had it done. I […]
- Nicole’s Story hi esisters my name is Nicole im 24yrs old after 3 children I knew I was done having babys so at 23 I decided essure was a good choice at the time but was I ever so wrongits been e hell 1 […]
- Donna’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009. It was done in my OBGYN's office. I was given a Valium to take before the procedure but still experienced a great deal of pain. The first coil did […]