I am baffled right now. I never realized that all my problems could be from the essure Until now. No one has ever said you could have migraines, back pain, sick all the time, cramps , period 2 times a month, extreme fatigue and weight gain and bloating, forgetting things or what I am talking about as I’m doing it talking about it. . No one ever mentioned this could be the cause. I also didn’t realize that to get this out I would have to have a hysterectomy. Seriously. I thought my body was just getting old and getting out of bed in the morning must be arthritis. I am way too young for this and I just don’t know what to think right now. I had this done over 10 years ago in the doctor office with Valium. It hurt so bad. No one said that these or any side effects like this that’s why I never thought about it. Has any doctor told anybody all your problems actually stem from the essure. I feel so dumb right Now.
- Kimberly’s Story My name is Kim and I have 2 girls ages 7-9. I had horrible complications after my second delivery and almost died. I knew I couldn't have any more children and my Doctor suggested Essure. […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done in December 2011, Ever since I have had severe cramping and severe periods. I was thinking it was just me getting older. I am only 31. The headaches, back pain, hot […]
- Nicole’s Story After my 4th child, I was going to have my tubes tied after his birth. My 4th child was born premature and wasn't breathing when he was born. I wanted to see him as soon as he was born […]
- A’s Story In May 2011 I gave birth to my third child and made the decision to have my tubes tide. My doctor suggested Essure due to it being less invasive. I had the procedure done around August […]
- Myranda’s Story hello my name is Myranda and ive had the Essure since summer of 2011 and every since then my life has been hell my hormones are so off balance its ridiculous i cry over everything ive […]
- Kim’s Story I had the essure done August 2010. I have been suffering from many issues since then but never put 2 & 2 together until I came across the list of side effects recently. I believe […]