I had the Essure procedure done in 2008. Here it is December of 2014 and I am still having issues from it. I deal with fiery pain that shoots from where my right ovarie is down my leg, cramps, long heavy periods, fatigue, bloating, and other issues. I thought each was a seperate problem till I found the Essure Problems facebook page. I have been going through blood work and testing every 6 months trying to figure out what is going wrong. I saw that literally thousands of women are having the same problems as I am. I’ve discussed with my doctor about the Essure being the issue, but he keeps telling me none of his other patients are having issues with it. I can’t wait till I’m able to find a doctor to get this taken out. The group in the Essure Problems facebook page has helped me to find new doctors that will listen and I’m excited. Hoping to be free of this pain and on the road to recovery next year.
- Abril’s Story I had essure procedure 3 + year's ago. It's been over 2 years that lm being dealing with bloated stomach, cramps and vaginal itchiness and drynes. I complain about yeast infection all the […]
- Cindy’s Story I had the essure procedure done on December 3, 2013. The actual procedure went fine. No problems. Starting in February 2014 I started to have pain on my sides. It was like a sharp shooting […]
- Candice’s Story i am a mother of 4 wonderful children. we decided after our 4th child & a dificult pregnancy that we would not have anymore children so we agreed on essure. it sounded as if it would […]
- Samantha’s Story Hi Erin I'm Samantha and I'm from ky. I had the essure procedure done in 2013. After having it done I bled heavy for three months straight. Loosing clots and excruciating pelvic pain. But […]
- Khara’s Story I haven't had any very serious problems with Essure, other than the fact that I am 9 weeks pregnant right now and I am completely taken back. I chose Essure because I am the mother of 3 […]
- Kristen’s Story In October 2007 after having my 4th child I spoke with my OB/Gyn about getting my tubes tied. She suggested a non-surgical option called Essure, she explained it was a simple in office […]