I had essure put in 2012. I had my period for 2 months after that, which they told me it had to do with the depo shot I took to prevent pregnancy with the procedure. They put me on birth control pills for a month to regulate my period. It worked. Since the Essure procedure my stomach is swollen and I look pregnant. I am 30 lbs heavier and my syomach is so swollen, I am loosing hair and I have skin problems. Looking to take them out. Does any one know if I already had a permanent birth control procedure, will my insuranse pay to take them out? I am so depressed thank god for my supportive boyfriend.
- Kristina’s Story I have had surgery about 5 to 6 months ago I am taking a guess anyhow ever since I've had the procedure done they told me I had to have a second form of birth control so I did the Depo […]
- Alisha’s Story Hello, I am 35 years old and have had the measure for five years now. I recommended this procedure by my ob/gun due to having high risk pregnancy and my health risks high blood pressure […]
- Antoinette’s Story OMG, i should have never listened to my doctor that recommended this, i had mine done Aug.13,2013 i blead nonstop for 3 mths. straight the only thing that stops my bleeding is getting a […]
- Tammie’s Story I had the coils put in and I had my period for 2 months. My doctor had to put me on birth control pills to stop it. Now my stomach is so swolen I look I am 9 months pregnant. How can I get […]
- Beverly’s Story I had the essure procedure done in October of 2008. I have regreted it since day 1 literaly! I was told that I would probaly not have a period again, and if I did it wouldnt be bad and not […]
- Maria’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in Sept 09. Within a month, I had a period that lasted 30 days. This happened every other month for the first 6 months. I went to see my Doctor and voiced […]