My name is Tasha I have had essure for about 5 months and have had maybe 3 days without bleeding and 0 days without pain! I’m cramping, dizzy, nauseous, depression(with meds) out of control. I was diagnose with cervical cancer about 3 years ago and while on treatment I became pregnant with daughter number 4. I have high fertility problems 10 miscarriages and conceived my 3 other daughters through years of fertility. My daughter was unplanned and unexpected but was a great miracle the hormones of being pregnant n something in my amniotic fluid pushed my cancer into remission. But was sure wanted no more surprise babies. I requested tubal and my hospital said they no longer perform due to religion and with my hormone problems bc isn’t an option so the only options were take the chance or essure. I didn’t do much research thought dr suggest this must b great. Now in constant pain, physically n emotionally it’s even effecting my relationship w my fiancé. Dr keeps saying not from that, something else n test but won’t admit it’s from this n not sure where else to go. I have 4 daughter 6 n under I need my strength n energy.
- Susan’s Story I had the essure done a year ago when I had cervical cancer removed.. I have had headaches . .weekness ..general overall tired feeling. .and major pain in my right side and from my belly […]
- Jeannie’s Story I sit here and write this story in tears, because since last year that I had my Essure implants inserted, my life has been miserable and pain filled. I got tired of going to the Dr and […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure placed in 2005 after I had my son. I had one daughter that was 7 and had cervical cancer cells after her birth. My son was a blessing because I had waited so long to have […]
- Shandy’s Story When I was 22 yrs old I decided after my second child I din't want anymore and was looking into birth control options. My doctor recomended several different types and we decided assure […]
- Lisa’s Story Im 2009 After trying to fight pre cancer cells other ways I was told the next solution was to have a permanent birth control procedure done to stop my periods & hopefully kill the […]
- Christy’s Story I had the essure procedure on August 20th 2014, shortly after my last baby was born. I don't want anymore children and couldn't afford anymore so I opt for the essure as my doctor was able […]