I had the essure done a year ago when I had cervical cancer removed.. I have had headaches . .weekness ..general overall tired feeling. .and major pain in my right side and from my belly button down.I started bleeding for 3 months. Thought the cancer was back. But it isnt…but I am in so much pain and unexplained bleeding thst I am haveing a historectomy with tubes taken out on dec 9…. doctor thinks I am a nutbunny because there is no reason for pain and thinks I just want pain meds ….no one even will talk about it being the esure.
- Tasha’s Story My name is Tasha I have had essure for about 5 months and have had maybe 3 days without bleeding and 0 days without pain! I'm cramping, dizzy, nauseous, depression(with meds) out of […]
- Susan’s Story I had the Essure procedure done a few years ago. Every since the procedure I have bleed 2-3 weeks out of the month and suffer from nausea and horrible headaches! My bleeding is extremely […]
- Rebecca’s Story I had Essure placed in 2005 after I had my son. I had one daughter that was 7 and had cervical cancer cells after her birth. My son was a blessing because I had waited so long to have […]
- Roxanne’s Story I had my Essure procudure done 2-25-13. I waitied until after my 3 month to be tested before I saw my Doctor to tell him the pressure and pain I was having. My 3 month test showed my […]
- Ashley’s Story I had the Essure procedure done on December 7, 2010. Three to four months after the procedure, I started having strong abdominal pain anywhere from severe cramps to shooting pains. After a […]
- Melissa’s Story I had the Essure procedure in 2009 and I have had pain ever since. I had cervical cancer which was removed by a leep procedure a month after i had the Essure in. For the past year I have […]