I have the Essure implant and am also experiencing a lot of problems. I cannot find a doctor to remove it. I live in Pennsylvania, but at this point, I am willing to travel wherever necessary to have it removed. Can anyone give me the name(s) and location(s) of a doctor that removes the Essure? You can message me on Facebook at Tiffany.Brock.firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred way) or e-mail me at Raflite17881@yahoo.com (I don’t check my e-mail often). Sorry to hear others are having issues with this, but am glad to know that I am not alone! Any information at this point would help, so PLEASE HELP!!! Thank you in advance!
- Tiffany’s Story I too am a woman that have these same problems on a regular basis. I received my Essure implants in September 2009 to have a miscarriage in April 2010. I did not know that I was pregnant. […]
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]
- Tiffany’s Story I have had essure for five or six years, and I can't begin to tell you the problems I have experience since then. At first you think your just having normal health problems, but when you […]
- Khara’s Story I haven't had any very serious problems with Essure, other than the fact that I am 9 weeks pregnant right now and I am completely taken back. I chose Essure because I am the mother of 3 […]
- Angie’s Story I got the Essure somewhere between 2002-2004. I thought that it was perfect and had no issues until I saw a post on Facebook this morning about there being issues. I am literally sick to […]
- Amanda’s Story I just wanted to let everyone know that I had surgery yesterday 10/16/2014 to remove my gallbladder. I had a HIDA scan and found that my gallbladder was not functioning properly. When I […]