Having this experience with Essure has been horrific…the worst for me was when I was home alone with my newborn son not able to move…I thought I was dying…I called my daughter and friends to tell them that I could not move with sharp pains going through my body while my son laid in his playpen…I could not move to get him out…this was scary…I had to wait until the pain left in order to hold my son again…my stomach and back constantly hurts…when I tell them at the Emergency room they say ‘see your OBGYN doctor’…they dont want anything to do with it…my cycle is very heavy and abnormal…my life has been a living hell with all the abdominal pain…I hate that I agreed to this horrible procedure…how awful is it to wake up daily knowing that you have to push through unbearable pain…WHY? They should be ashamed of themselves for allowing us to go through this horrific ordeal…I cant afford to get it removed at this very moment…I have to save in order to do so…I need this out of my body immediately! Thanks for making light of this problem…sometimes you think you are the only one but now I see that others are out there…something has to be done to stop it…this is just the beginning.
- Hazel’s Story I have been getting horrible migraines ,3-4 a week and very heavy menstrul cycles along with severe cramps! my body feels like it is 90. I live off of ibuprofen daily for the body aches. […]
- Jessica’s Story My name is Jessica I am 31 years old I got the essure procedure done in 2010 after my 3rd son was born. My doctor told me it was a new procedure and was safe and 100% effective and he […]
- LORI JEAN’s Story HI Erin, My name is Lori Jean Llamas. I am from Riverside California. I have read some of the stories and comments of the Essure. I must say I can fairly relate to some of the symptoms to […]
- Delinda’s Story I had essure implanted in 2007 after my third child i was told it permantely prevented pregnancy without any symtoms. Ever since my periods have been so heavy and painful i cant carry a […]
- Carla’s Story Almost 2 years ago, after my first child, I looked for a contraceptive method. Doctor recommended Essure. I was never told about the possible severe side effects. The pain and the bloating […]
- Jeanine’s Story I had essure inserted in 2011 I have had issue out issue ever since. Pains in left side cramps all month all no periods even one month my period was so bad. I had take pain killers. I went […]