I have been getting horrible migraines ,3-4 a week and very heavy menstrul cycles along with severe cramps! my body feels like it is 90. I live off of ibuprofen daily for the body aches. I would have ever put it all together until my friend told me about this website.
- Y’Sheeka’s Story Having this experience with Essure has been horrific…the worst for me was when I was home alone with my newborn son not able to move…I thought I was dying…I called my […]
- Shon’s Story I got my procedure done in july of this year. The procedure went fine, I was satisfied. The first month in, my period was a week late…so I freaked out. Especially since I hadn't had […]
- Amanda’s Story I had the Essure procedure done in April of this year. I have had nothing but pain. I have my period 3 weeks out of the month and I have severe pains during and after intercourse. There […]
- Tenisha’s Story I had the essure procedure done after my second son was born in April 2011. I constantly have pinch pains in my lower abdomen and pelvic area. My menstrual cycle is also kind of erratic. […]
- Delinda’s Story I had essure implanted in 2007 after my third child i was told it permantely prevented pregnancy without any symtoms. Ever since my periods have been so heavy and painful i cant carry a […]
- Jamie’s Story Hi my name is Jamie Arnold and I've had the essure done and I regret it. Since Ive had it, Ive had migrains like no other a heavy flow and painful cramps and stomach issues. I went to my […]