Hi everyone , unfortunately I’m here to share my story and experience with Essure . I got the Essure procedure done in 2011. And have been experiencing for years abdominal pain, low sex drive , fatigue , depression, headaches and recently diagnosed with a autoimmune disease MCTD. MCTD is developed with exposure to silica . I am currently on nine different medications including chemotherapy because of MCTD. It has been a nightmare . I did not properly research the product or my options. I stupidly believed everything the OB/GYN told me . Now being in the medical field I know better and I’m trying to get it removed ASAP. Please do not fall for everything you hear just because their in that chair . As mom we try to just push through and deal with things other than ourselves . I wish I would of focused on my systems earlier so I could of prevented now having a rare hard to treat disease . I hope I do find a doctor who can remove them . Thank you for listening and reading . From a 31 year old mom .
- Jennifer’s Story Hi my name is Jennifer. I am 37 years old. I have 2 sons. I had Essure placed in December 2008. 2 months after my son was born. I didn't have immediate problems but after a few months I […]
- CJ’s Story The Essure coil implants impacted me tremendously and have been the worst experience of my life. Initially, I was told to insert the coil implants would be a quick procedure and would only […]
- Danielle’s Story Hi, My name is Danielle, I am 28 and I've had the essure implant since October 2011. My husband was deployed but we both agreed with me having this 'simple' in office procedure performed […]
- Cynthia’s Story Hi my name is Cynthia Deleon ..I live in Newyork and was born and raised on the bronx back in 2007 I decided to get a tubuligation ..at the time I was working in a hospital in the obs/ […]
- April’s Story Hi my name is April, i am 35 years old and had the essure procedure in 2009. I have 2 children and at the time i didn't want anymore children. At first I didn't have any problems, but […]
- Kim’s Story Hi, I too had the Essue procedure done in Feb of 2011. Immediately started having problems with cramps and heavier bleeding than what I had been used to. I bled for the first 3 months […]