I had the essure prodecure done on Oct. 26, 2012. I have been bleeding A LOT since this procedure. My stomach always hurts just some times worse than others. I have been to the doctor for this more than once. They keep telling me it is a period or I am hormonal. I know that how I am feeling is not right and no one is doing anything about it. I am a mother with 4 kids and I need to be there for them!!!!!! I am truely terrified of what is going to happen to me and no one will do anything about this. I would really like to contact Dr. Oz about this but I am only one person this procedure is not good and should NOT be on the market. Please Erin take this off the market so no one else has to suffer from these awful side effects!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Judith’s Story I'AM 33 YEARS OLD. I HAD MY ESSURE PROCEDURE DECEMBER 2013. IM A MOTHER OF 4 KIDS AND I DECIDED THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE ANYMORE, ONE OF MY CO-WORKERS WAS LOOKING IN TO THE ESSURE […]
- Venessa’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of 4. I had this procedure done back in 2008/2009 I believe. It was after the birth of my last daughter. I have the card with the barcode they gave me but no […]
- Erin’s Story I got the Essure procedure in June 2006. Right after I got the procedure I ended up in the hospital with labor type pains, my doctor gave me a dose of antibiotics and I felt better and […]
- Aretha’s Story I'm a mother of two and in 2008 I decided not to have any more kids. So my doctor introduces me to the Essure procedure saying it's better than the regular procedure. So I went ahead and […]
- Stella’s Story My aunt came across this story and she sent the information to me immediately. She wanted to let me know that there were others out there and I was not just that .01% the doctors tried […]
- Idalia’s Story My names Idalia Duenes and I'am 34 years old. I have a beautiful family today My husband and three kids have been the best blessing in my life. After I had my youngest in December of 2006 […]