I had my Essure procedure done in March of 2008, after I gave birth to my third child. I asked my doctor about getting my tubes tied when I was told of a new procedure that was way better. My husband asked me to do it the ‘old fashioned way’, but I didn’t listen to him when I should have. Two days after I had the procedure done I was in major pain. So bad I was crying and thought I was dying and bleeding so bad I should have died. I have been in pain ever since.
I cannot stand any pressure on my lower abdomen of any kind. It hurts to be intimate with my husband. It is to the point now that he says I am broken. That really hurts more than the pain from these stupid implants. I was on medicaid when I had the procedure done and now I have no way of getting them out. I need them out of me. My husband says he feels things when we are intimate and when he says it is when it is hurting. I need my life and my health back. I am constantly in pain and need help!!!
- Jessica’s Story I had the procedure done after i had my third child. My husband and I thought that it would be best to get something like that done due to all the problems i had with my last pregnancy! […]
- Melissa’s Story I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second 'spring' into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months […]
- Amber’s Story I had the essure done for 1 year now and I have been having so many problems with it. At first I was going to do the old fashion get my tubes tied deal, but then the nurse who was talking […]
- Amber’s Story I had the processor (essure) done in 2008. I still have them in 2014 and I have had very bad stabbing pains every sense and they have gotten worse over the years. I would love to have them […]
- Khara’s Story I haven't had any very serious problems with Essure, other than the fact that I am 9 weeks pregnant right now and I am completely taken back. I chose Essure because I am the mother of 3 […]
- Rosemary’s Story After the unexpected birth of my forth child I knew I didn't want anymore children. I choose Essure for the reason of being on Medicaid and there was no surgical procedure to be done […]