I suppose I could consider myself lucky, as when I was having the procedure done, my ob/gyn could not insert the second ‘spring’ into my right fallopian tube in December of 2012. Months later, I began to have severe left lower quadrant pain; so bad, that my husband had to take me to the ER several times. No one could figure out why I had such horrible pain. I saw a gastroenterologist, had numerous ultrasounds done, and it finally hit me. I told my husband, ‘I thinl it’s the Essure.’ Until I had it implanted, I had never had this type of pain! Even six years later, I’m still experiencing pain. This device should have never been approved!
- Melissa’s Story In December of 2010, I had the Essure procedure. My Gyn performed this at a local hospital. She was able to implant one spring into my left fallopian tube, but not the right (thank God). […]
- Andrea’s Story I am so glad I saw the stor on Essure because I had no idea so many women were having problems. I had essure inserted back in 2009 or 2010. My horror started when the gyn tried to insert […]
- Amber’s Story I had my Essure procedure done in March of 2008, after I gave birth to my third child. I asked my doctor about getting my tubes tied when I was told of a new procedure that was way […]
- Stacey’s Story I got the essure procedure done in early 2010 because it seemed like the best choice for me….but now I regret it. I am 25 years old and cannot live life normal. Ever since I have had […]
- Andrea’s Story In March 2006 I had the Essure procedure done. I am now 40 years old and after 13 years, it feels like I am having a heavy period, cramps that are leaving me in the fetal position. It […]
- Amber’s Story My story actually involves two of Bayers devices, Mirena and Essure. After the birth of my daughter in 2007, I had the Mirena inserted after being encouraged by my doctor and his nurse. At […]