I had the Essure procedure done back in December 5, 2011. Last night this sharp pain on my lower abdomen started, so I took some pain killers. In the morning I had the same pain came again, but this time it was stronger. I got really worried and called my Doctor, I was set up for a same day appointment. My Doctor has referred me to a have a pelvic ultrasound. He thinks that my body is rejecting the coils. I am worried as this sharp pain is taking over my whole life.
- Tabitha’s Story After having my fourth child I decided I was ready for a permanent form of birth control. I told my doctor right after I had my baby that I wanted to have a tubal ligation done. He […]
- Kayliecia’s Story I was 18 and i was on my 2nd child. I spoke with my doctor about different forms of birth control. I didn't want to have kids anymore at that time, but of course with any teenage girl who […]
- Claudia’s Story Iam a mother of 5 girls and I had an IUD implant and having a lot of problems with it, I asked my dr to get it out.. She suggested the essure and I'm due for surgery on december 31. I […]
- Nicole’s Story I had Essure done in 2008 and confirmation in 2009 and since then I have had a DNC and an ablation due to extremely painful heavy periods. Since having the ablation I have had severe […]
- Brandy’s Story ill start by saying I'm not sure if Essure is the problem. I got the procedure done In October of 2011. I noticed my menstral cramps are worse, I've had pains down my legs off and on […]
- Kollette’s Story I had the essure procedure done in March 17, 2011 (37 yrs old). Before having the procedure done I was running 2 – 3 miles 5 days a week and doing aroebic exercises 2 -3 days a […]