I had Essure done in 2008 and confirmation in 2009 and since then I have had a DNC and an ablation due to extremely painful heavy periods. Since having the ablation I have had severe stomach pain that radiates through my back. I also am achy in the morning and on and off throughout the day. I have had upper and lower GI as well as tests on just about everything including a DNA test looking for genetic causation. I never really considered the possibility of it being from Essure until I checked online and now am making another appointment with my doctor to see what can be done.
- Brianna’s Story I had the Essure procedure done little over a year ago. Since then i have had extremely heavy and painful menstrual cycles, and painful intercourse. I went to the doctor to find out what […]
- Cherlyn’s Story Hello, I had the Essure procedure done in April 2012 after my 3rd child was born Oct 2011. I have read a ton about people who are going through so many problems because of Essure. I […]
- Caryn’s Story Hello. My name is Caryn Kukuk. About 7 years ago, when my son was 1, I decided to have the Essure procedure. It seemed like the best choice since I had already had 2 C-sections. My […]
- Autumn’s Story Essure: biggest mistake! This all started in march of 2010. I got my genetic test results back on huntingtons disease. I tested positive. I was upset. My husband and I sat down and decided […]
- America’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in December 5, 2011. Last night this sharp pain on my lower abdomen started, so I took some pain killers. In the morning I had the same pain came […]
- Karry’s Story Hello, I had essure inserted back on 1/2013. When I went to my OBGYN to get information on my choises for permanent sterilization she told me about Essure. My doctor made it […]