ill start by saying I’m not sure if Essure is the problem. I got the procedure done In October of 2011. I noticed my menstral cramps are worse, I’ve had pains down my legs off and on since the essure. I thought maybe it was my phsyatic nerve. Now 2 years later I have been haveing headaches , body stiffness, neck pain, blurred vision and jaw pain. All happening at the same time something has got to be wrong. I went to my family doctor she sees nothing wrong and did blood work to check for anything unusual. I will find out next week. I think I will set up an OB appointment and have an ultrasound done. After reading all these stories I’m very concerned.
- Jlynn’s Story My heart is so full right now. I have to tell my story. I am 44 years of age but back when I was 37 I had my yearly exam and also my mammogram. I spoke with my Ob/Gyn regarding my acne as […]
- Brandie’s Story I recently visited the ER with pelvic pain. They did ultrasounds and ct scans, another ultrasound ordered by my PCP. Today I found out that along with the fibroid tumor […]
- Wanda’s Story I had ESSURE done in 2006… Since then I have pains in my sides throbbing, sharp and spasm pains… I have severe pains in my back…to the point that I can't even lay on my […]
- America’s Story I had the Essure procedure done back in December 5, 2011. Last night this sharp pain on my lower abdomen started, so I took some pain killers. In the morning I had the same pain came […]
- Brandy’s Story I am a 34 year old mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter and my beautiful twin boys who have just turned 3. After my twins were born I wanted a permanent means of birth control. I […]
- Debra’s Story I am 36 hours away from a total hysterectomy with my tubes being removed. I am 49 years old so I figured I was just going threw 'that time' where my body was going through pre-menapause. […]