I would not recommend this surgery to anybody!! It’s the worst thing I have ever done to my body!! Since having the essure procedure my periods are irregular every month. Starting and stopping then restarting again. Having blood clots bigger than half dollars in size. Hip pain, pelvic pain, severe back pain, not to mention getting kidney stones almost every year since the surgery. I am an overall healthy average size woman with fatigue daily and dizzy spells almost every time I stand up. My whole body aches every day and I blame this on essure! Everyday I regret getting the essure done! I wish I had been more informed five years ago when I agreed to this!! I want this monster out and I want my life back!! I don’t know the first step?? I’ve called the doctor who performed my surgery of whom has a new practice now and won’t even speak to me over the phone of the such. And from what I hear doesn’t even know how to reverse this!! How is this even fair? Does anybody out there have any suggestions how to get this reversed?
- Jessica’s Story I have had the erasure coold in since 2007 since then I've been diagnosed with endometriosis I have had multiple ovarian cysts that cause so much unbearable pain I had surgery to remove […]
- Deborah’s Story I had Easha were implanted three months ago in November 2015. At first I only experienced heavy periods which I was attributing to going off of hormones, but three months and I am […]
- Kimberly’s Story I had Essure procedure done in August of 2006. I just found out one of my springs has migrated, I have an appointment with a specialist in two weeks. I have not felt well since August […]
- Kelly’s Story I had the essure done November 2011. I am 27 years old. My ex convenced me to do this saying you wouldn't want anymore kids with anyone else if we didn't work out. You already have two […]
- Rachel’s Story I had the essure procedure in October 2009 at the age of 34. I immediately started to gain weight rapidly. With in six months I had gained 25 lbs. I hadn't changed my eating habits […]
- D’s Story I have not been feeling well since I had my Essure procedure in 2010. Heavy bleeding, cramps, bloating, neusia and vomiting, pain in the chest, breast, and pelvic . Some […]